Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Not Sure What To Do

I was aching yesterday and fearing that it was a urinary tract infection (I had one last June that was horrible!) I ran to the emergency room last night to check and get antibiotics if necessary to nip it in the bud. I waited 4 hours to be seen by a doctor.

Finally at midnight they called my name. They tested the urine and it came back clean. The doctor said that because of the delivery I´d had just a few days ago, she wanted the gynocologist to look at me. So, I waited another hour. The gynocologist could not find anything wrong. They took a blood sample and that came back fine, only indicating possible inflammation, which is normal after a delivery.

I finally got home around 2:30 am. Ruben had left me a salad so I ate that before going to bed around 3am.

So, today I feel bad physically, the worst I´ve felt since going in to deliver Rebeca Grace. Ruben has to go to work this afternoon and won´t be back ´til tonight. I´m not sure how I´m going to take care of Aaron today. We´ll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. In the end, an American staff friend was able to come this afternoon. On her own initiative, she brought chocolate chip bars and extra food for supper tonight. We had a very pleasant afternoon and it was so good for me not to be alone. She was able to come because a previously scheduled meeting had been cancelled. Thank you, Lord, for how You provide.

    ReplyDelete