Tuesday, February 14, 2012

On Alert

Last week was a busy week. I was moving from one place to another at a more rapid pace than usual. That might be why baby Grace seemed to move around less....but it seems that she´s been moving, kicking, etc. less and less in general lately. Sunday was the last day that I noticed her normal wiggles and kicks. It seems that she is possibly still alive, but maybe not. It´s just not clear.

Last night I was sad. I woke up at 4am and couldn´t go back to sleep. I was thinking about the baby. She did move a bit, kind of like rolling over. There was some other little beat, like maybe a heartbeat, but very little movement. Am I ready for this moment? Not yet, not yet.

Again I was sad, feeling defeated....and then I was reminded that if she is gone now, she is free. The Lord has decided to take her home now where she is in the best hands and where she will no longer suffer.

The thing is...we just don´t know if she´s still here or already there.

So, our plan is to head to the hospital later today to take a look-see. I´ll let you know what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment