Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Caleb´s Journey

As I´ve begun to investigate more about Trisomy 18, I´ve been moved and inspired by a number of families. I want to include their stories here....to remind me that we´re not the only ones, to keep good models before me, to share with you how others have walked through this.

The first family I discovered was the Adamyks, Jeannette and Steven, parents of Caleb. I have included here a video about Caleb´s journey.

To read the blog that chronciles Caleb´s life click here: Caleb´s journey.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing Caleb's story. He was and will continue for eternity to be our hero. He inspired us, humbled us but most of all taught us an unconditional love that can only be graced to us by God. I pray for you and your beautiful family, I am here anytime, to hold your hand through this journey, even if it is many miles away. God Bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete